Israel is moving For payments Online
About the conference
The fintech field is becoming established as one of the locomotives leading the Israeli high-tech industry with recruitments, offerings and a leap in the popularity of companies in the field. The conference will be dedicated to the trends and trends that have blossomed over the past year, the new players and the delicate relationship between the authorities and regulators, the veteran bodies and the new stars in the field.
What will they talk about
- Fintech panic: Will the unprecedented investment wave continue in the coming year?
- Regulation in the service of the Financial Revolution: from open banking and the issuance of new licenses to the protection of consumer privacy
- War or Peace: How will the entry of new players affect the traditional entities in the world of finance and insurance?
- When will the successful Israeli fintech and inshortech companies in the world bring the good news to Israel as well?
- Leaving your wallet at home? How the entry of technology giants into Israel will affect the local online payments market
- The crypto industry is maturing: what the next generation of the fiery financial trend will look like
שעות פתיחה ומיקום
Company : Windman
Ayalon Darom: Drivers arriving from the north must exit left at the Rokach interchange.
Ayalon Tzafon: Drivers arriving from the south must exit right at the Rokach interchange.
Drivers are to exit at the Convention Center interchange and follow the signs.
Expo Tel Aviv includes approximately 2,500 parking spaces, located within the Convention Center area, the Sports Arena parking lot and the nearby train station parking lot. Additional parking (2,000 spaces) is available at the nearby Ganey Yehoshua parking lot.
Israel Railways (Rakevet Israel): The University Train Station is located near Expo Tel Aviv. Israel Railways
Egged Bus Company – Bus number 521. Egged
Dan Bus Company – Bus numbers 12, 22, 40, 89, 189, 389. Dan
Metropoline Bus Company – Bus numbers 47, 48, 247 from Central Tel Aviv and Raanana/Kfar Saba/Herzliya/Ramat Hasharon. Metropoline
Kavim Bus Company – Bus number 137. Kavim
A Tel-O-Fun bike anchoring station is located on 106 Rokach Boulevard. Tel Aviv has close to 70 km of marked bike paths, including urban paths and paths located in residential neighborhoods and parks.